Meet our fabulous, fun, CERTIFIED IGA
Ivy Girl Masters...are called Masters...because they are learning to Master personal & positional leadership skills.
Learning to master personal & positional
Masters have the exciting opportunity to learn leadership through real leadership. They get to design , create, and lead our workshops, summer camps, and certification program. We give them world class leadership training and then we let them fly. They earn an official leadership certification that they can add to their resume' and college applications.
Mandatory Master Training Retreat: Was a HUGE success!
Masters are required to enroll in our 6 month online certification program
with a $100 non-refundable registration fee.
1. 16-21 year olds. Must be 16 years old by January 1st, 2018
2. Must be willing to confidently share opinions
3. Must be respectful of others' opinions
4. Must be willing to confidently sing camp songs, yell camp cheers, and make a fool of oneself during camp skits
5. Must be willing to "rough it"
6. Must be willing to learn survival skills, Ivy Girl curriculum, and possibly the yukelele :)
7. Must be willing to love and adore younger girls- even when it's hard
8. Must have the ability to have a good attitude, even when it's hard
9. Must be willing to eat "camp" food
10. Must be brave enough to own your own leadership skills
11. Must be willing put aside your own ego to set a positive example for other girls